Dr. Alain Pouleriguen
1998- Present Co-owner and President Deerfield Family Dental Inc.
We operate a high quality, state-of-the-art dental office with four general dentists, three
specialists and numerous support staff. With the help of my co-owner, I manage all aspects of the practice, including supervision, training, human resources, compliance, accounting and
business development, while delivering personal expert dental care to a full schedule of
patients, many of whom have been with me for nearly fourteen years. Our office has been on the forefront of dental technology, being among the first in the region to become expert in the use of CEREC technology, digital imaging and laser technology.
1992-1998 Senior Dentist
The Dental Team of Coral Springs Delivered comprehensive dental care to patients; trained and supervised support staff; at various times, handled managerial functions; supervised insurance administration.
1989-1992 Dental Associate
The Dental office of Heywood Kotch, DMD Norwood, Pa
The Dental office of Robert Brodsky, DDS Hatboro, Pa
Worked as an Associate dentist in small private practices in Pennsylvania.
1998- Present Volunteer dentist
Our Lady Queen of Peace Mission Medical & Dental Clinic Delray Beach, Florida
- 1989 Doctor of Medical Dentistry Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry Graduated in top 10% of class
- 1985 Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 1981 Honors graduate, Salutatorian and 2nd in class Ramey Air Force Base High School, Puerto Rico
CEREC-related Training and Experience
- CEREC 3D owner since April 2003. Our office has successfully completed approximately two thousand (2000) CEREC restorations since 2003.
- Approximately 80% of these CEREC restorations have been inlay/onlays. The remaining restorations have been implant crowns, endodontic crowns, conventional crowns and veneers.
- Approximately 15% of all our CEREC restorations are stained and glazed, with the majority of restorations polished using the Axis polishing system.
Formal CEREC education:
- Palmer/Benke course
- Alex Touchstone course
- Mel Livernois course
- Mark Morin seminars
- Felix Pages staining/glazing course
CEREC training experience
- November 2005 Assisted at Mark Morin seminar
- May 2006 Trainer for CEREC Jumpstart course
- Have instructed potential CEREC machine buyers; these dentists observed and
- participated in CEREC procedures involving patients of our practice. Two of the participants were from out of state and one from Boca Raton.
Other teaching experience
2004-Present Biolase Laser Technology Instructor
We have been appointed to periodically perform live training demonstrations using the
Waterlase and Waterlase MD lasers. These training sessions involve patient procedures for
local dentists to observe the capability of the laser machines. Some of these procedures have included simple Class II and Class III restorations, soft tissue procedures and hard/soft tissue procedures. One procedure performed involved a combination of crown lengthening in conjunction with a CEREC restoration.
Additional qualifications and education
- State of Florida licensed since 1991 . Commonwealth of Pennsylvania licensed since 1989
- North East Regional Board licensed since 1989
- Language fluency in English, French and Spanish
- Dental Implantology Training: Brookdale University Hospital, New York Surgery seminar 1997 Sterioss Int'l Conference on Dental Implantology 1997
- Orthodontic Training: United States Dental Institute 1991 to Present Orthodontic training program for the General Dentist
- . Prosthodontic Training: Nobelpharma USA Osseointegration workshop 1991